Looking for cupcakes that dreams are made of? Tracy, one of our Twitter friends, has sent us her delicious white chocolate and cranberry concoction! Thank you so much Tracy! And happy feasting everyone!
What Does It Involve?
Serving size: 12 cupcakes
Baking time: 20 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Effort: Easy as pie!
What Cranberry Product Do I Need? - Yoghurt Cranberries
What Ingredients Do I Need?
For the cupcakes:
120g Stork margarine
120g caster sugar
120 self-raising flour
2 large eggs
50g white chocolate chips
For the buttercream:
200g Stork margarine
400g icing sugar
50g of melted white chocolate
Yoghurt Cranberries, to sprinkle on top!
What Do I Need To Do?
1. Place margarine and sugar into a mixing bowl and mix until light and fluffy.
2. Whisk the eggs together and add a little at a time into the butter/sugar mixture. Add a spoonful of flour each time to stop the mixture from curdling.
3. When all the eggs have been added, pour in the milk and mix again.
4. Add the rest of the flour and fold into the mixture carefully.
5. Add the cranberries and white chocolate chips and again fold into the mixture carefully.
6. Place the cake mixture into cupcake cases
7. Place into a pre heated oven 180c Fan for 20 minutes.
8. Once done place the cupcakes on to a cooling rack to cool completely.
9. Make the white chocolate buttercream by placing the margarine and icing sugar into a mixing bowl. Mix together until it is nice and creamy and lighter in colour.
10. Melt the white chocolate and cool slightly before adding it to the buttercream. Mix and place into a piping bag.
11. Pipe the buttercream on top of the cooled cupcakes and finish of with some Yoghurt Cranberries.
Thanks so much again Tracy – And if anyone else would like to share a recipe, we’d love to hear from you!