This recipe is foolproof and will have you baking gorgeous treats in no time. Have a go at making super moreish squidgy squares of delight by following the simple instructions below.
What Does It Involve?
Serving Size: Roughly 15 squares
Baking Time: 40 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
What Cranberry Product Do I Need? - Yoghurt Cranberries
What Ingredients Do I Need?
200g dark chocolate, broken into chunks
100g milk chocolate, broken into chunks
250g pack salted butter
400g soft light brown sugar
4 large eggs
140g plain flour
50g cocoa powder
50g Cranberry Yoghurt Cranberries?
What Do I Need To Do?
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. Line a 20 x 30cm baking tray tin with baking parchment.
3. Put the chocolate, butter and sugar in a pan and gently melt, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
4. Remove from the heat and stir the eggs, one by one, into the melted chocolate mixture.
5. Sieve over the flour and cocoa, and stir in.
6. Stir in half the cranberries, scrape into the tray, then scatter over the remaining cranberries.
7. Bake on the middle shelf for 30 mins or, if you prefer a firmer texture, for 5 mins more.
8. Cool before slicing into squares.
9. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
P.S. Don’t forget to send us pics of your nutty delightful brownies
Huge thanks to bbcgoodfood.com/recipes for the inspiration